Bach flowers are already known to many people as a supportive gentle remedy. The Bach flowers are put together individually to meet the needs of each individual. In this way, no therapy is the same. The only thing that suits all people in Bach flower therapy are the rescue drops, the rescue or emergency drops. Bach flower therapy was developed by British doctor Edward Bach in the 1930s. He assigned a total of 38 flowers to certain ailments and ailments that can be alleviated with them and he put together a mixture of certain flower extracts that are used as emergency drops, known as the rescue drops today.
ingredients and usesThe Rescue Drops contain:
- Cherry Plum - has a harmonizing effect on inner tension
- Clematis - has a balancing effect on mental absence
- Impatiens – has a harmonizing effect on restlessness and psychological pressure
- Rock Rose – has a harmonizing and beneficial effect in cases of panic and despair
- Star of Bethlehem - has a balancing effect on inner balance in the event of psychological injuries
Stress and difficult life situations occur in everyone's life. One puts it away and another suffers from it. Especially people who are under private or professional pressure can alleviate the suffering with the rescue drops. With children or young people, there are class tests or exams, just the thought of it makes the children sleep poorly and plagues them with fear of failure. Before parents resort to chemical clubs, they should therefore take their children to an alternative practitioner or a doctor who is familiar with Bach flower therapy. On the one hand, mixtures can be specially tailored to the child, mixed and you can also get the rescue drops. It has to be said that the health insurance companies do not cover the costs for this. However, it is also possible to get the drops in the pharmacy or via the Internet.